CasinoCraft Mod (1.18.2, 1.7.1) adds 25 minigames to Minecraft. After a long day at the mines, how about a relaxing card game? Or losing all your chips at the roulette table. You’re in the right place.
CasinoCraft Mod – 1.18.2, 1.17.1 – Gambling in Minecraft
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
Card Table Games: (with betting)
- Acey Deucey
- Rouge et Noir
Card Table Games:
- Mystic Square
- Slot Machine (just a fancy screen)
- Video Poker
Rouge et Noir
Rouge et Noir
How to use:
There are 2 very different Blocks to play games on. A Card table, which comes in all Wool Colors and an Arcade Machine. Both can play different games.
- Upon plancement right-click with an empty hand on the block the settings GUI.
- The game You want to run goes into the Module field.
- Place an item in the KeyCard field to lock the activate the block. The settings GUI can only be opened again with the right KeyCard. All other items and the empty hand open the mini game instead.
- If you want to enable betting place an item in the Token field. The type and size of the itemstack defines how much the player has to pay to play the game.
- The Fields on the right are the Tables own inventory where it stores all its token. For the betting system to properly function it needs a base amount of token. While there is set minimum defined, one full stack of token is recommended.
- Note: While all Card Table Games can collect token at the beginning, only a few have a proper betting system in place.
- The Arcade setting has only a Module and KeyCard field.
- Games on the Card Table are designed to work with the mouse.
- Roulette/Craps/SicBo require a press on ENTER to roll the dice / rotate the wheel and a second press to go to the results.
- Arcade Games work with ARROW keys for movement and M and N to rotate pieces. Minesweeper only works with mouse.