Castle in the Sky Mod 1.6.5 introduces a new structure that only exists up in the sky. It rarely spawns so only a few travelers will see it during their commutes. The only way to enter the castle is by using an elytra (a bridge that was built solely for the purpose of heading up). Players will be amazed at the intricate architecture and structures once inside. Hidden treasures are waiting for players who look closely enough. It is a safe haven for all evil entities to not enter the castle.
Castle in the Sky Mod 1.16.5 – Structure
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.