Cauldron Overhaul Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 replaces default cauldron behavior with a home-built actions system. Allows cauldrons to hold arbitrary fluids in arbitrary quantities.
Cauldron Overhaul Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 – More Use for Cauldron
To store fluids, right-click on the cauldron with any potion item.
To brew, make sure your cauldron has a hot block under, and right-click the cauldron with a blaze powder. This will give the cauldron 50 seconds of brewing time. Just right click the cauldron with the ingredient to brew, and the potion will begin brewing.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.