CC Tweaked Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (a fork from ComputerCraft) aims to give users earlier access to more experimental and under-development features. CC Tweaked aims at being a place to nurture various features. The ultimate goal is to merge a pull request against an original mod. CC Tweaked includes pull requests from the community that have not been merged yet, which offers a lot of bug fixes and additional features over the original version.
CC Tweaked Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – ComputerCraft for Newest Version
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Replace LuaJ with Cobalt.
- Allow running multiple computers at the same time.
- WebSocket support in the HTTP library.
- Wired modems and cablesÂ act more like multiparts.
- Add map-like rendering for pocket computers.
- Allow printed pages and books to be read like maps, and displayed in item frames.
- Adds the /computercraft command, offering various diagnostic tools for server owners. This allows operators to track which computers are hogging resources, turn on and shut down multiple computers at once and interact with computers remotely.
- Add full-block wired modems, allowing one to wrap non-solid peripherals (such as turtles, or chests if Plethora is installed).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedÂ Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, typeÂ %appdata%Â and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.