Chalk Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.18) adds Chalk to your mining adventures. Don’t lose your way. You can mark every block’s surface with chalk. Hit the corner of the block to create an arrow that points in the desired direction. A hit the center creates an “X”. Glow chalk marks can be seen in complete darkness, making them ideal for caving.
Chalk Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – You’ll Never Lose Your Way Again
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
How to use:
- To make a chalk you’ll need a piece of Calcite and Dye, any color will do.
- Chalks can also be found in underground chests, as well as in some villages.
- Mark will point at a direction depending on which part of a block was clicked. Sneak+Right Click will draw an X-mark.
- You’ll need a good flat surface to draw a mark on. Any full side of a block will suffice.
- If you made a mistake – just draw a new mark on top of it, no need to brake it first.
- To make a mark glow – use Glowstone Dust or Glowing Ink Sac on it. It will even slightly light up surrounding area.
- If Glowstone of Glowing Ink is held in offhand – marks will be drawn glowing.
- You can draw on Supplementaries Blackboard with chalks. Enable colored_blackboard in Supplementaries config for colored drawings.