Chaos Realm Mod 1.15.2 attracts gamers into a dark kingdom through a blood ritual. First, you’ll need to venture down the Nether on your playthrough, gather Quartz fractions, and build the base of the Portal using a set of Blocks of Quartz. Craft your initial set of underwear of Suspicious, Locate a bunny drifting onto the surface and turn it into a Dark Realm’s Cow by right-clicking onto it using the sleeves of Suspicious. When the bunny is prepared, take its blood by right-clicking onto it using a bucket, then pour the bucket of blood into the Quartz Portal to complete the gateway to one of the most dangerous lands. Upon entering, you’ll be welcomed with a sense of dread, yet to locate valuable new tools, venturing farther is almost needed. Battle through new powerful entities, explore new terrains of the kingdom will reward you greatly. The Mod is similar to a small adventure Pack for people who have already grown bored with the ordinary game.
Chaos Realm Mod 1.15.2 – New Realm, Hostile Entities, Weapons
- New dangerous entities.
- Magic staff, which casts fireball, lighting and dark magic.
- Treasures to be found in the new realm.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.