Charcoal Block Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10. Ever just wanted simply a charcoal block, without the Â extra junk other mods offer? Well, you’re in luck! Simply put 9 charcoal in a crafting grid, and bam! You have a charcoal block which works for smelting.
Charcoal Block Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.