Chargers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds 3 tiers of item chargers and a wireless one. This mod is mostly aimed at modpack developers that want customizable chargers. It’s highly recommended to change the recipes to balance them for a pack.
Chargers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Configurable Item Chargers
- The use of these are only to charge items that accept Forge Energy.
- All the chargers use the forge energy system and is compatible with block and items that also use that.
- You can configure the storage size, in and out speed of the 3 different chargers.
- The in speed restricts the max speed the block can fill with.
- The out speed restricts the max speed the block can charge items, internal restrictions on the items still apply.
- The wireless charger also have a storage, max in and max out, it also have the max distance it can charge items at.
- The wireless charger can charge items in bauble slots.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.