Chat Overhaul Mod 1.12.2 will bring you another amount of Minecraft chatting in-game! This mod brings a great deal of helpful features from messengers like Discord, Skype etc.. This mod expands basic text conversation to multimedia dynamic chat, general improvements for vanilla discussion like file/image voice and sharing messages. It’s APIs along with it via which you are able to produce your very own renderable chat concept!
Chat Overhaul Mod 1.12.2 – Next Level Chatting
- Image sharing (up to 4096×4096 images!)
- File sharing (up to 500 MB! Magic of free hosting)
- Voice messages (if you use Telegram, you know what I mean) (Hold down the voice button to record and release the mouse button when you’re done recording)
- StreamLabs support! (see configs for more…)
- Donation ticker: Sends a unique message to the chat about new incoming donation, in real-time!
- Voice Calls
- Mute microphone and/or audio completely
- Share your screen with the player you’re talking with (WIP, may cause large latencies, has low FPS transfer rate and awful quality… but hey! It’s better than nothing, right?)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.