Here is some informations about ChatLog Mod for Minecraft 1.8.1/1.7.10Â Frostburn that you can need before download it
ChatLog Mod 1.8.1/1.7.10
- Saves all chat, automatically, to a folder called “chatlogs” in .minecraft
- Only one class file
- Saves colors!
- Several color themes to select from
- Doesn’t send anything to the server, meaning it won’t say anything in your place
- You won’t even notice it’s there
- Compatible with most other mods
- Does not require ModLoader or Forge
- All messages are timestamped
- Configuration file (.minecraftconfigChatLog.properties)
New in version 2.0 (currently only Forge):
- //cl command – type “//cl” in-game for help
- Filter messages using powerful regular expressions
- Turn logging on or off completely
How to install:
Non Forge version:
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click Edit Profile in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder versions.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename 1.7.10 to 1.7.10_chatlog.
- Open the 1.7.10_chatlog folder.
- Rename 1.7.10.jar to 1.7.10_chatlog.jar.
- Rename 1.7.10.json to 1.7.10_chatlog.json.
- Open 1.7.10_chatlog.json with a text editor and replace id:1.7.10 with id:1.7.10_chatlog, save the file and close it.
- Open the class files from the mod with an archiver such as WinRAR or 7-Zip and copy-paste the files into 1.7.10_chatlog.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click Edit Profile
- In Use Version, select 1.7.10_chatlog.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (If use Forge version)
- Download ChatLog Mod
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open your minecraft.jar with winrar.
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag ChatLog Mod jar file into your minecraft.jar.