Cherished Worlds Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds the ability to favorite/pin/bookmark particular worlds. Favoriting worlds will force them to always show up on top of the world collection list and removes the ability to delete them till they’re unfavorited. Players can favored as many worlds as they desire. If there are multiple, favorited worlds can order themselves by last played like routine worlds. (This mod is client-side only.)
Cherished Worlds Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Favorite/Pin/Bookmark Certain Worlds
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.