Cherished Worlds Mod 1.7.1/1.16.5 allows you to pin/bookmark specific worlds. Favoriting a world will make them appear at the top in the world selection list. It also removes the possibility to delete them until they become unfavorited. You can choose as many worlds you like. If there are many, favorites worlds will be arranged by their last played date just like regular worlds. This mod is only available to clients.
Cherished Worlds Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 – Favorite/Pin/Bookmark Certain Worlds
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedÂ Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, typeÂ %appdata%Â and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.