Cherry Blossom Grotto Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.18) adds a new biome in your Minecraft world. These grottos add new trees, a new village type, and two new structures. They can also spawn naturally in select vanilla biomes.
Cherry Blossom Grotto Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – New Thematic Features
- Building & Structure Mods
- Dimension & Biome Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- New biome, the Cherry Blossom Grotto: This is a forested biome which has a low spawn rate for iron ore and contains a brand new type of tree.
- New tree type, the cherry blossom tree: This includes new leaves, all new wood blocks and items, and a new mechanic for dropping piles of leaves beneath their canopies! As well as multiple sizes and generation patterns.
- The giant buddha statue structure, which generates naturally in many biomes: There’s said to be hidden treasure in these statues…
- The torii gate structure, which generates naturally in many biomes.
- A new village type which generates exclusively in cherry blossom grottos: This rare new village types contains all new building designs and a village meeting point may spawn containing a pond of koi fish. The only place where these new fish can be found in the world.
- Katanas: These are variants of swords which can be folded with additional iron ingots to increase their strength.
- Kunai: An expensive but decently powerful throwing weapon.
- Shuriken: A cheap but weak throwing weapon.
- Hidden trapdoors: Trapdoors which look just like any other common blocks! Most wooden plank and stone types have a variant of these hidden trapdoors.
- Shoji screens: These new 2-height blocks are placed like a door and act as a thin wall which does not block light.
- Rice: Grow rice on dirt submerged in single-deep blocks of water. Rice can be harvested and crafted into new food items.
- Zen lanterns: Two new japanese-styled garden lanterns can be crafted with stones and torches or soul flame torches. They also spawn naturally in cherry blossom grotto villages.
- Ninja Robes: A new set of armour crafted from black wool and leather with a unique skin. Its armour raiting is equivalent to leather armour.
- Kabuto Armour: A new set of armour crafted from red wool and iron with a unique skin. Its armour rating is equivalent to iron armour.
- Double Jumping: A new enchantment that can be applied to any armour boots and allows for the user to double jump.