Chest Tracker Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 enhances one of the oldest system in the sport. Looking for items has always been more of a chore than actually playing your favourite game of Minecraft, hence the production of Chest Tracker. This Mod helps the players in categorize their own storages and search for certain products. It is quite a simple, yet charming idea, which can be alluring for new players, whose yet to get a good managing skill when it comes to items. Additional you will never forget the positioning of your items, thus optimize your gameplay and help it become more effective, especially for the try-hard and speedrunners.
Chest Tracker Mod 1.16.5/1.16.1 – Track Your Items
- Locate your stored items in your inventory menu.
- Name-tagging your chests for categorization.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.