Chest Transporter Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a new item to the game: Chest Transporter. This item allows you pick up a chest with content and place it somewhere else. You can also pick up chests from a storage minecart and place it in a normal minecart. But while you have a chest in your inventory, you dig and walk slowlier, have more hunger and can not jump over one block.
Chest Transporter Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Carry Your Chests
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.