Chickens Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds new types of poultry to Minecraft and unique ways of breeding, feeding and hatching your poultry eggs. It’s a fresh method of collecting resources from cows. Chickens have different stats that affects their abilities. Each stat is really on scale from 1 (the lowest) to 10 (the highest). Obviously spawned chickens always begin with 1 and you can boost stats from breeding them only if it’s parents of the identical breed. Please note, that stats are not-increased every time a fresh breed is created.
Chickens Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Just a lot of Chickens
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Breed chickens to increase theirs stats: growth, gain and strength to rapidly increase your production.
- Inspect chickens with chicken analzer (an egg + a compass) to identify their stats and to get additional information. When you right click on a chicken with the Chicken Analyzer, it will show up in chat the name of the chicken, the tier, the growth rate, gain rate, their strength, and the amount of time till the lay their next egg in the Nesting Pen.
- Dye chickens, combine an ordinary egg with a dye and throw what you get to obtain a chicken laying dye: Lapis Lazuli Chicken, Cactus Green Chicken, Rose Red Chicken, Bone Meal Chicken… you can breed them for gray, pink, etc.
- Tier 1 chickens that are naturally spawning in the world: Flint Chicken, Snowball Chicken, Gunpowder Chicken, Nether Quartz Chicken, Lava Chicken.
- Get higher tier chickens by crossbreeding them and have Diamond Chicken, Ghast Tear Chicken and many many more.
- Henhouse: provide hay bales and it will collect chicken ‘products’ in 9×9 area (4 blocks on each its side) for you, it will also produce dirt over time as a side effect.
- Smart chicken: give a vanilla chicken a book and it will become smart enough to use henhouse.
- Progressive breeding and laying system.
- Lava and water eggs: get your renewable and stackable liquid source today.
- Heavily customisable: change laying rates, items, disable chickens, modify breeding, set drops,…
- Mod chickens are less noisy.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.