Chisels & Bytes is an addon for Chisels & Bits Mod by AlgorithmX2. The mod allows you to export Chisels & Bits blocks or designs as a descriptive file for the OpenComputers ModÂ 3D printer and works client-side only.
Chisels & Bytes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Chisels & Bits Mod and OpenComputers Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.