Chocapic13 Shaders Mod (1.19.2, 1.8.2) is a mod which dramatically improves Minecraft’s graphics. Its main purpose is to add dynamic shading (shaders in English) to the Minecraft graphics. This creates a pleasant effect of wind on the leaves and real sunlight. There are many shades, each with a different resource-intensive version.
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Special Kind of Shader
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Minecraft Shaders
- Shaders Packs
- Dynamic Time of Day cycle.
- Physically plausible High Dynamic Range lighting system.
- Shadows with variable penumbra size.
- Variable density volumetric fog with shadows.
- Volumetric clouds.
- Water shader with water fog, reflections, caustics and refractions.
- Screen Space Global Illumination (SSGI).
- High quality Temporal Anti-aliasing and upscaling (TAA / TAAU).
- Custom Nether and End with biome support.
- Depth of Field.
- Contrast-adaptative sharpening filter.
- Wavy plants.
- … and much more.
Real-time shadows,lens effects,volumetric lightning and reflections!
Surfaces become wet and reflective when raining!
About the different versions:
- Old Lighting : OFF or DEFAULT!
- Vignette : Fast
- Clear water : Off for Lite/Low/Medium, On for High/Ultra/Extreme
- Smooth Lighting Level : 55-75% for Lite/Low/Medium/High, 0-20% for Ultra/Extreme
- Clouds : Default or OFF
About performance and sytem requirements:
This mod is very demanding and if you can’t run default minecraft correctly, don’t try to install this mod.
In my case with a GTX 670 i get around 50-60 fps with the extreme version, 75-80 with ultra,90-95 with high, 100-110 with medium and above 150 with low (cpu limited here) with a 16 chunks render distance. This can change a lot depending on the situation.
- Into the shaderpack folders there are .fsh and .vsh files. You can open them with any text editor, and there are different constant that you can change by yourself.
- You can increase the render resolution into the shaderpack settings. x1.42… correspond to SSAA x2, x2.0 to SSAA x4. However it kills the framerate.
- Shadow render resolution can be increased too here.
Chocapic13′ High Performance Shaders Version:
The goal of this shaderpack is to have the core features of a shaderpack while maintaining extremely high framerates. For example on the Toaster Preset at 8 render distance, a RX 480 is completely CPU-limited at around 300-400fps with a Ryzen 7, it can also run at around 50-60fps on an integrated Intel HD620. It features: Shadows, Dynamic Time of Day, Custom sky gradient, Sun/moon glow, Customized nether and end.