Clear Despawn Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 makes dropped items flash when they’re about to despawn. By default, this happens when the item has about 20 seconds left until despawn and the flashing gradually gets faster as the timer goes down. Both of these elements have configuration options.
Clear Despawn Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 – Item Flash When It About to Despawn
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.