CMDCam Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is a revision of camera Studio mod. You can zoom in and out, which works just like camera rolling. There is also an “outside” mode that allows you to control your player while being the camera. Even better, you can interact with the outside world from your camera.
CMDCam Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Another Camera Mod
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Photo & Video Mods
- Smooth camera paths.
- Roll rotation.
- ‘outside’ mode (be camera & actor at the same time).
- Following targets.
How to use:
Press ‘P’ for adding a point.
Press ‘U’ to start the animation (default time is 10 seconds)
- /cam add [number] register a point at the current position.
- /cam start <time|ms|s|m|h|d> starts the animation using the given time.
- /cam clear delete all registered points.
- /cam goto <index> teleports to the given point.
- /cam set <index> updates point to current location.
- /cam remove <index> removes the given point.
- /cam target <none:self> set the camera target. If you leave it empty, right click an entity or a block to mark the target.
- /cam mode <default:outside> set current mode
- /cam interpolation <linear,cosine,cubic,hermite> set the camera interpolation. hermite interpolation is default.
- /cam follow-speed <number> sets the camera follow speed (targets), default is 1.0.
Press ‘V’ to zoom in, ‘N’ to zoom out and ‘B’ to reset the zoom.
Press ‘G’ to roll left, ‘J’ to roll right and ‘H’ to reset the roll.
- /cam show <all:linear,cosine,cubic,hermite> shows the path using the given interpolation
- /cam hide <all:linear,cosine,cubic,hermite> hides the path using the given interpolation