CodeChickenCore 1.10.2/1.7.10 is just a library of classes that allÂ ChickenBones mods use. You need to install this if you are going to install any ofÂ ChickenBones mods. This goes in the coremods folder.
CodeChickenCore 1.10.2/1.7.10 – Library for Not Enough Items
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.