CoFHLib 1.7.10 contains a lot of basic functionality that quite a few mods end up adding at some point during their development. The intention of the CoFH Common Library is to establish a framework for modders to use to avoid “reinventing the wheel,” as it were.
CoFHLib 1.7.10 – Library for TeamCoFH’s Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.