Colored Lights Mod 1.12.2 adds new Colored Lamps to Minecraft that can emit colored light. It also aims to unify the whole color stuff in Minecraft with Colored Dusts (not implemented yet).
Colored Lights Mod 1.12.2 – Colored Lamps, Colored Dust
- Colored Lamp.
- Colored Dust.
- Colored Glowing Dust.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Albedo and Mirage Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.