Colorful Mobs Mod 1.7.10 intends to enhance your Minecraft world through the addition of a brand new and simplistic color mechanic. This new color mechanic makes it possible for all things to be awarded altered color possessions, which can change how they appear inside sport. Colorful Mobs uses the RGBA system for coloring mobs, which means gamers have access to 16777216 distinct colors, together with a varying level of transparency.
Colorful Mobs Mod 1.7.10
- Mobs can spawn in the world naturally with any random color!
- Dye Powder which can be used to dye any mob!
- Dyed mobs will drop a Dye Powder with the same color that mob had.
- Random Dye which can be used to apply a random color to a mob.
- Ghost Dust which can be used to make mobs transparent.
- Color Wand, a tool for setting precise color settings.
- The ability for only certain mobs to spawn with color effects. [Disabled by default]
- The ability to dye other players! [disabled default]
- Fully working on both Client, Server and Lan!
- Fully functioning config file, and in game config GUI.
- Brand new achievements!
- New dungeon loot.
- Fully functional configuration file, along with in game config gui.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Bookshelf API.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.