CocoaInput Mod 1.12.2 adds the ability to dye potions different colors. The dyeing mechanic behaves the same way as leather armor in that the colors will mix with the previous color.
Colorful Potions Mod 1.12.2 – Dye Potions with Different Colors
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.