Comforts Mod 1.16.5/ / 1.15.2 adds sleeping bags and hammocks to Minecraft. These items may be used just like beds except they don’t set a participant’s spawn point on usage, safely preserving a participant’s spawn point at their own home base. Exactly like beds, they also come in 16 distinct colors! The distinction is that sleeping bags may be piled and are more convenient to work with on adventures and hammocks can only be used during the daytime rather than through the night.
Comforts Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Sleeping Bags and Hammocks
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Sleeping Bags: Sleeping bags are blocks that act almost just like vanilla Minecraft beds. You can place them down and right click them at night to go to sleep, waking up at daytime. The only difference is that sleeping bag items are stackable in the inventory, up to 64, and using sleeping bags will not set a new spawn point. The next time you die, you will respawn back at the last bed you slept in (or the world spawn point) like normal.
- Hammocks: Hammocks are simple multi-block structures that act similarly to vanilla Minecraft beds except that they are strictly for napping during the daytime.
- Rope and Nail: Rope and Nail is an item set that is strictly used for building hammocks. They serve no other purpose. Rope and Nail can only be placed on any type of wood log block.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.