Comforts Mod (1.18.2, 1.7.1) adds hammocks and sleeping bags to Minecraft. These items can be used in the same way as beds, but they don’t set a player’s spawn points on use. Instead, they safely preserve a player’s spawn location at their home base. They are available in 16 colors, just like beds. You can stack sleeping bags and make it more practical for adventures. Hammocks are only suitable for use during the day.
Comforts Mod – 1.18.2, 1.17.1 – Sleeping Bags and Hammocks
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Sleeping Bags: Sleeping bags are blocks that act almost just like vanilla Minecraft beds. You can place them down and right click them at night to go to sleep, waking up at daytime. The only difference is that sleeping bag items are stackable in the inventory, up to 64, and using sleeping bags will not set a new spawn point. The next time you die, you will respawn back at the last bed you slept in (or the world spawn point) like normal.
- Hammocks: Hammocks are simple multi-block structures that act similarly to vanilla Minecraft beds except that they are strictly for napping during the daytime.
- Rope and Nail: Rope and Nail is an item set that is strictly used for building hammocks. They serve no other purpose. Rope and Nail can only be placed on any type of wood log block.
All Sleeping Bag Models
All Sleeping Bag Items
All Hammock Cloth Items
All Hammock Models
The recipe for sleeping bags is simply three pieces of matching color wool in a straight line.
You can also dye a regular White Sleeping Bag into any of the other colors!
The recipe is strings in the top left, top, left, and bottom right slots, and one iron ingot in the center.
The recipe for the hammock cloth is simply a piece of colored wool in the center, sticks to the top and bottom, and the rest of the slots are strings.
You can also dye a regular White Hammock Cloth into any of the other colors!
How to use:
Building a Hammock
In order to build a hammock, you need a piece of hammock cloth. The recipe for one is illustrated above. You will also need two sets of Rope and Nail. Now, you need to find two wood log blocks that are exactly four blocks apart. They must be wood log blocks, no other blocks will work (but any type of wood log block should work).
Once you’ve found a suitable location, place the two sets of Rope and Nail on the logs so that they’re facing each other.
Now grab your hammock cloth and right click either one of the Rope and Nail.
You’re ready to take some quality naps even when it’s bright and sunny outside.
- Auto Pick-Up Sleeping Bag – Set to true to automatically attempt to pick up the sleeping bag after sleeping
- Auto Use Sleeping Bag – Set to true to automatically attempt to use the sleeping bag when right clicking it in hand. You can still place it down like normal by sneaking.
- Well Rested – Set to true to enable a feature that prevents players from sleeping again after a configurable amount of time after sleeping
- Sleepy Factor – When Well Rested is true, determines how long players must wait after sleeping before sleeping again (larger numbers = can sleep sooner)
- Insulated Sleeping Bags – Tough as Nails Compatibility Feature – Set to true to warm players up after sleeping in sleeping bags (amount of warmth provided depends on how long they sleep)
- Minecraft Forge
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
- Architectury API
- Cloth Config API