Do you have a command that you use often? Are you tired of typing the same command over and over again? It would be much easier to just press a key on the keyboard to execute the command. Command Macros Mod (1.19.2, 1.8.2) allows you to quickly create and run macros.
Command Macros Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Create Keybinds for Commands
- Information & Guide Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Creating a macros is as easy as specifying the command, and the key to trigger the command.
- Macros can be added through the config, or directly in-game using Mod Menu.
- Restart not required! Editing/Creating a macro takes effect instantly, no need to relaunch.
- Keys are not limited to a single macro, multiple macros can be bound to the same key to have multiple commands run at once.
Different Types of Macros:
- Delayed Macro: Command has a configurable delay between key press and execution.
- Repeating Macro: Command while auto-repeat while holding down the key. Delay configurable
- Single use Macro: Command will only execute once per key press
- Display only Macro: Chat screen will be opened and command will be typed in without being executed
Command Macros Mod - 1.19.2, 1.18.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4 - Content (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.16 - Content (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.16.2 - Content (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.16.3 - Content (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.16.4 - Content (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.18 - Content (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.15.2 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.16.5 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.17.1 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.18.1 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.18.2 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.19 (Fabric version)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!