Do you have a command that you use often? Are you tired of typing the same command over and over again? It would be much easier to just press a key on the keyboard to execute the command. Command Macros Mod (1.19.2, 1.8.2) allows you to quickly create and run macros.
Command Macros Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Create Keybinds for Commands
- Information & Guide Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Creating a macros is as easy as specifying the command, and the key to trigger the command.
- Macros can be added through the config, or directly in-game using Mod Menu.
- Restart not required! Editing/Creating a macro takes effect instantly, no need to relaunch.
- Keys are not limited to a single macro, multiple macros can be bound to the same key to have multiple commands run at once.
Different Types of Macros:
- Delayed Macro: Command has a configurable delay between key press and execution.
- Repeating Macro: Command while auto-repeat while holding down the key. Delay configurable
- Single use Macro: Command will only execute once per key press
- Display only Macro: Chat screen will be opened and command will be typed in without being executed