Common Capabilities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 improves mod interactions, which are possible because of Forge’s new capability system. This does not provide any actual new content, it only improves existing interactions. The goal of this mod is to provide standard capabilities that are useful for different mods, without those mods having to depend on each other.
Common Capabilities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – A Standardization Effort for Shared Forge Capabilities
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Cyclops Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.