Compacter Mod (1.18.2, 1.15.5) adds one simple block: The Compacter. Compacter is based on both an internal inventory as well as external I/O (e.g. hoppers, ducts). Compacter intelligently compacts materials recursively and can do everything in one tick (e.g. Compacter can intelligently compact materials recursively and does everything in a single tick (e.g., 2 blocks, 3 ingots and 3 nuggets). It also charges a low 20RF per crafting operation. Compacter detects output with further compactable recipes and moves them to the available input slots when it is running recursively. It will stop input of items without packaging recipes in the current mode.
Compacter Mod – 1.18.2, 1.16.5 – Power and Energy
- IC2 Addons
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Redstone Mods
- It will try crafting input items in either 2×2 or 3×3 pattern (configurable in the GUI) and output the result.
- It will process unlimited items per tick, as long as there enough items and energy provided.
- You can set it to work only when redstone signal is applied (configurable in the GUI).
- Recursive compacting mode can be enabled from the GUI which will try combining outputed items again (for e.g. compressed cobble).
- The compacter will use RF or EU power for every operation.
- Redstone control Always on; High signal; Low signal; Always off
- Rate of operation: Many-as-possible per tick
- RF per operation: 20RF
- RF buffer: 20000RF
- RF input rate: 5000RF/t
- EU per operation: 5 EU
- EU buffer: 5000EU
- EU tier: MV
- EU input rate: 1250EU/t
- RF-to-EU multiplier: 0.25
- Power: RF, EU