CompactSolars Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 depends upon the execution of solar panels in IC2 by incorporating new solar panel arrays, which function just like multiple solar panels joined in 1 block. These arrays are more streamlined and create less lag, which can be useful on servers. In addition, it provides a marginally cheaper alternative to the Advanced Solar Panels mod, but however CompactSolars panels don’t have an inner energy buffer or the capacity to create energy at the nighttime.
CompactSolars Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Compact Solar Arrays
- IC2 Addons
- Industrial Craft 2 Addons
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Industrial Craft 2 Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.