Companions Mod 1.7.10 is a Minecraft mod that simply adds a Companion into your game.
Companions Mod 1.7.10
- There is a version checker, if the mod update, the game will let you know.
- You can Hire the Companion, by right-clicking on them. A gui will appear and you can choose use two ways of hiring him.
- Either you give him gold, as he asked for. Or when you have a Scroll, you can get a free Companion.
- This is created by placing three leather and some gold int he crafting bench. This is a shapeless recipe. You can add gold to it, as much as you want.
- The Companion has 10 healthpoints when not Hired and 20 when Hired.
- He has Hunger and Saturation, He needs to eat in order to survive. When you give him food, he will eat it and heal over time, not just heal.
- He can wield a Sword and wear Armor.
- When you are attacked or when you attack a mob, he will go after it.
- He will eat by himself if he has food in his inventory.
- When pressing ‘C’ on your keyboard, can be changed, a menu will pop up. You can only press the ‘change HUD position’ button. you can see a see trough man a white square. you can drag the square to where ever you want the Companion HUD to be.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.