Composter Mod 1.12.2 turns excess organic material and rotted food into nutrients for plants. Use excess organic material, excess food, or rotten food from Food Funk to generate compost which enhances plant growth like bonemeal.
Composter Mod 1.12.2 – Compost Stuff
- Make any item decompose in the compost bin over a specified time (via configuration).
- Default configuration entries support vanilla Minecraft and other mods.
- Any item from any mod can be specified, and specifiers include support for metadata and ore dictionary names.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Wumple Util Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.