Compressed BoneMeal Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 adds compressed bone meal to Minecraft. It works the same as regular bone meal but it’s more efficient since you are ensured for a tree to develop with two applications. To manage it, then use 2 routine bone meal anywhere in the crafting grid to receive two compressed bone meal. Great for skyblock maps. (3 compacted bone meal could be required for bigger trees such as spruce saplings, that is still more efficient than vanilla).
Compressed BoneMeal Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.