Compressed Factory Mod 1.12.2 is a space managing mod where you can compress space and have a whole 11x11x11 room of space out of a 3x3x3 cube.You can utilize a lot of space using a much smaller amount.
Compressed Factory Mod 1.12.2 – A Space Managing Mod
- You can create the factory/room and delete a factory.
- The structure does not need to be a cube, it can be a 5x3x3 compressor, which makes a 23x11x11 rectangular, tunnel like factory, so you can extend or reduce the factory size and make its shape according to your needs. (compressor and factory can only have a rectangular shape, but its size changes)
- It has 2 item buffer blocks, that a provide a way of transportation for items to and from the factory.
- It has 1 energy buffer block that provides a way of transportation of energy to and from the factory. The energy buffer block is upgradable. Right click it with certain items or blocks to upgrade, 5 redstone blocks for lvl 2 and 9 redstone blocks for lvl 3, 5 diamonds for level 4 and 1 diamond block for level 5, the last level. (quantity of items/blocks for upgrade can be changed in config) (stats of the blocks like energy capacity and such are all configurable in config file)
- The factory stays chunkloaded by default and you can turn the factory on and off. When the factory is turned off then you can’t enter the factory, the factory stops being chunkloaded and the buffer blocks that might exist stop working, so you are effectively shutting the factory off. (Chunkloading can be disable in config, so servers dont explode)
- It has a config file capable of configuring the stats of the item and energy buffer blocks and more.
- Energy can be made a requirement for compressing the space or/and maintaining said compression. (through the config file)
- Some help making the structure through chat messages.
- Automatic factory illumination. (You have to right click the teleporter inside the factory with any item to light the factory up, so 99% automatic xD, this fixes the lighting glitches)
- Quick factory travelling. You can walk between factories of the same level of compression by right clicking those suspicious blocks in the factory (glass or different stone blocks, depends on config) with a pickaxe to break them and you can only break them if you were the one creating the factory, so other players can’t break in from the outside. If you have 2 bases and a compressor in both bases, you can teleport inside one compressor, travel inside the dimension to the factory of the compressor in another base and teleport out to the other base. (to rebuild the wall just remake the factory, by for example right clicking the controller with shears) (all this feature is optional in config)
- There is an option in the config that lets you change the scale of the factory that is made in relation to the size of the compressor, so for example, now you can change the size of the factory made with a 3x3x3 compressor from 11x11x11 to for example 5x5x5 or 15x15x15.
- The controller changes texture to show if he is on or off.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.