Computality Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 is a branch of ComputerCraft Mod (a mod which uses the source code of some other mod for self-development into a separate branch). ComputerCraft is a modification for Minecraft thatâ$™s about computer programming. It enables you to build in-game Computers and Turtle Robotsand write programs for those with the Lua programming language. The accession of programming into Minecraft opens a wide variety of new possibilities for automation and creativity. In case youâ$™Id never imagined before, additionally, it functions as excellent way to learn a real world ability in a fun, familiar environment.
Computality Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 – Fork of ComputerCraft
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and NoMansLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.