Connected Textures Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (CTM) extentions to the vanilla model system to allow contextual rendering in much more complex ways. This mod allows resource packs to add connected textures, emissive rendering, and much more.
Connected Textures Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 – Emissive Rendering, CTM
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
- CTM originates from the render code that powered Chisel through Minecraft 1.10.2. Since then, it has been split, and made into its own fully functional library mod.
- CTM allows resourcepack authors and modders alike to create complex render effects, such as connected textures, patterned textures, glowing elements, and more. Best of all, it allows all of this without any code dependencies whatsoever.
- CTM can be used without ever writing a line of code, everything you need is exposed to the resource system, through model and mcmeta JSON files.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.