Conquest Reforged Mod 1.10.2 includes countless high quality textures to Minecraft for contractors to use in their own worlds. Drawing on not only the original Conquest resource-pack, but also the ArdaCraft textures, Conquest Reforged allows gamers to delve into an endless number of themes and building styles. Whether you want to build a Roman Empire, medieval city, or a hobbit home, it doesn’t matter: the textures are there.
Conquest Reforged Mod 1.10.2 – Animations and Aesthetic Features
- Over 800 new blocks to build with.
- 3D Models, such as gargoyles and round barrels that add even more detail to the handcrafted Conquest textures.
- Blocks without physics. New ladders, buttons, and tripwire hooks do not require a block behind them.
- Blocks designed to enhanced terrain creation, create smooth sand dunes and rolling hills with new blocks that emulate snow layers, but don’t melt, or use the wide variety of grass, gravel, and sandstone variants to add more detail to your landscapes.
- Connected textures for existing and additional blocks to give the world a realistic, immersive appearance.
- Animations! Watch a pile of gold coins glimmer, hot coals glow, or the new bird blocks take flight.
- A resource pack specifically designed for Conquest Reforged, but can also be used without the mod to simply enjoy the enhanced models and textures for vanilla blocks.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.