Construction Wand Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 implements a more accessible mechanism to construct your buildings. When a player tries to complete their design, they’ll be facing numerous obstacles and inconveniences like not being able to achieve the desired block setting places, also cleaned up to place all of the pieces together. With the installation of Structure Wand, these problems will no more be a deadweight on you since the wands will lead to amazing utilities for players to use. Although this Mod might sparks a heated argument surrounding whether players becoming too comfortable using the sticks for the building is a fantastic idea, I am convinced that the advantages that this Mod brings much outweighed the advantages.
Construction Wand Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Easier Construction
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Hold Shift and Right-click to switch to Angel Mode when holding a Wand.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.