Copper Golem Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) adds Copper Golems in your game. The copper golem can be your DIY project. This little buddy is 100% copper, so you can build it yourself. It will oxidize just like any other copper structure. The copper golem is more than just pretty! It can also be unpredictable. It’s worth keeping an eye out for, especially if there are any copper buttons around.
Copper Golem Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Lightning Arrester
- Animal & Pet Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Mob & Creature Mods
- It pushes a button every 10 seconds.
- It can oxidize just like copper blocks.
- You can wax them with a honeycomb.
- If a lightning strikes near, then it will be redirected to the golem.
- If its unwaxed then it will be deoxidized when struck by lightning.
- You can oxidize it faster when using an egg on it, and you can polish it with an axe.
- It will rotate its head sometimes or when you use a copper ingot on it.
- Can be tamed with a copper ingot, and then it will follow you when you are not too far away.
- Can be healed with copper ingot.
- Drops some Copper Ingots on death.
How to use:
To make one you have to place these Blocks on top of each other:
- Cut Copper Stairs (on the Bottom)
- Block of Copper or Cut Copper (in the Middle)
- Lightning Rod (at the Top)