Corail Backpack Mod (1.18.2, 1.1.5) is an adventurer backpack that has balancing capabilities and is geared towards survival mode.
Corail Backpack Mod – 1.18.2, 1.16.5 – The Adventurer Backpack
- Variety of inventory geometries to craft.
- Made of armor materials.
- Damages each opening (if normal difficulty, hard – twice faster), could be repaired on anvil.
- Could be enchanted for better durability and self repairing.
- Could be dyed similarly to leather armor.
- Could be disassembled (also takes into parts automatically when fully damaged, inventory items is being thrown out).
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod
Craft chamber (Obsolete)
More chamber variants (Obsolete)
Tag attachment from the right
Tag attachment from the left
Join chambers of the same shape
Join pockets of the same shape
Proceed with more variants: Don’t stop on one variant. Use decrafting table to try more.
Craft tag with icon A: The name tag should be renamed to something appropriate on anvil in advance.
Craft tag with icon B
Shell controls: Two sort of shell controls could be attached to the main chamber from the left or from the right.
Quick access hook (key binding): Pockets inventory could be swapped with the hotbar via specific backpack control or using key binding if equipped.
Sample backpack with L/R built-in controls
Upgrade: The working bp can be upgraded placing addition or additional main chamber on its proper place.
Degrade: Particular addition or chamber can be dismounted placing scissors on its place.
Corail Backpack Mod - 1.18.2, 1.16.5 Download Links:
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!