Corail Recycler Mod (1.18.1), 1.17.1 is an uncrafting tool that can be used to recycle almost all objects, as well as damaged or enchanted items. It can also work with automation. You can recycle many things.
Corail Recycler Mod – 1.18.1, 1.17.1 – Recycle A Lot of Things
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to use:
- Craft the recycler
- Craft diamond to 9 diamond fragments
- Craft a diamond disk
- Put the disk in the second slot on the left top in the recycler (will be used with recycling actions).
- Put item to recycle in the first slot on the left top.
- Click “Recycle” (the recycle button recycles all the stack in one time).
- The Recycling Book to easily check which recipes are allowed.
- You can use hoppers and chests for automatic recycle.
How to customize the recipes:
First of all, there’s a config option to remove the default vanilla recipes. (but you can keep them)
Then, there’s 4 files in your config folder :
- User Defined List : where you can add new recipes (merge/overwrite the default recipes).
- Black List : recipe items here can’t be recycled.
- Unbalanced List : recipes items here can only be recycled when option config “unbalanced” is activated.
- Grind List : it’s an equivalence list of smaller units to use for damaged items or when option config “loss chance” is activated.
Finally, you have 3 commands to help you :
- /recycler exportCraftingRecipes : export all crafting recipes in “recycler” format (only those not already in recycler) in a json file in your config folder.
- /recycler addRecipe : add the reverse of the crafting recipe of the current item hold in mainhand (work with others mods, and oredictionary).
- /recycler removeRecipe : remove the recipe of the current item hold in mainhand.