Corail Scanner Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a scanner able to find any kind of blocks, with a playfulness to find them. The scan is done in a conic shape (config max : 50 squares range). You can customize the scanner with server config options and a blacklist file (in the config folder) and some client options in game.
Corail Scanner Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Detect Blocks Around You
- No more damaged, it’s replaced with an energy value (corresponding to the max duration of use) and doesn’t loose energy in creative.
- Only scan while holding right click.
- Select a block for scan is done while sneaking.
- Scan is done with oredictionary (target similar “modded” blocks).
- Improve the scanned area based on the player looking direction, conic shape.
- Improve performance for scan.
- Remove options about tick/damage, and radius of scan.
- Option for max energy of battery.
- Client option to highlight founded blocks (disabled by default).
- Client option to disable the sound of scanner.
- Sync config (server -> client).
- The config in-game lets you choose between some vanilla sounds (instrumental).
- The pitch of the chosen sound varies, depending on the number of blocks found.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.