Corail Tombstone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 prevents you from dropping your possessions on death by putting them at a tomb, with numerous attributes of survivability and dimensional teleportation, at a medieval fantasy atmosphere related to the grave’s spirits. When clicking the tomb, it automatically moisturizes your armor and then yields back your missing items. After you died, you’ll get a grave’s key allowing you to be aware of the path to your own grave. This key could be upgraded to be able to immediately teleport to a tomb and disappears automatically when the tomb does not exist anymore. You might also craft some scrolls that need to be triggered with a grave soul. The mod is machine friendly and should utilize all dimensions. You need to be in survival mode, with rule keepInventory set to false, and also at least one item dropped, to have a tombstone.
Corail Tombstone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Lootable Graves
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- The decorative graves
- The decorative graves are special blocks with a fog particle only during the night.
- They can be harvested with a shovel and can be engraved with the anvil (and a stick in the second slot).
- Depending for now on thunders, the decorative graves can be haunted by a soul.
- The soul stays until used and allows some enchants like activate/bind a scroll of recall, upgrade the grave’s key.
- Hint: one of the advancement/achievement rewards you of a random decorative grave.
- The ghostly shape
- The ghostly shape is a potion effect received after death (and configurable for the duration) preventing monsters to attack you. The effect is directly removed if the player attacks a creature.
- For command, the effect name is tombstone:ghostly_shape.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.