Corail Woodcutter Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2) is a sawmill that produces wooden recipes in a manner similar to the StoneCutter. It supports Biomes O’ Plenty and The Midnight.
Corail Woodcutter Mod – 1.19.3, 1.18.2 – A Sawmill for Wooden Recipes
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.3 Mods
- Provides a sawmill acting like a stonecutter but for wooden planks/logs.
- The sawmill exists in 6 models (one for each vanilla variant of planks) and will adapt itself to your resource pack. (Actually, it also provides support for Biomes O’ Plenty & The Midnight for all the recipes.)
- Villages can also contain this sawmill.
- Variants for Biome O’Plenty of the sawmill.
- You can custom category in Jei to display the woodcutter recipes.
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod.
Corail Woodcutter Mod - 1.19.3, 1.18.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2, 1.15.1 (Fabric version)
For Minecraft 1.15.2, 1.15.1 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.16.5 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.17.1 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.18.1 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.18.2 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.19 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.19.1 (Forge version)
For Minecraft 1.19.2 (Forge version)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!