Coral Reef Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds coral blocks to the bottom of watery biomes like Oceans, Rivers, and Beaches. Coral is often visible from above the surface because they emit a small amount of light. This mod is partially decorative, but also functions as an alternative way to obtain dyes.
Coral Reef Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Underwater Scenery
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Underwater scenery.
- Light sources.
- Tons of new blocks.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.