CoroUtil 1.12.2/1.11.2 is just a library of classes that all Corosus’s mods use. You need to install this if you are going to install any of Corosus’s mods. This mod is a giant collection of common code used between all my mods. Its technically 4 forge mods at the moment, coroai, buildmod, configmod, and extendedrenderer combined.
CoroUtil 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Library for Corosus’s Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.