Do you hate hiding your skin under ugly iron armor? Do you wish you could actually use dyed leather? Do you hate how after a couple of weeks, everyone looks blue and shiny all the time? With Cosmetic Armor Slots Mod 1.14.4, you no longer have to prioritize protection over fashion.
Cosmetic Armor Slots Mod 1.14.4 – How to Become Fashionable
- 4 new cosmetic armor slots to hide your plain armor.
- Buttons to hide your normal armor for when you just want to show skin.
- Multiplayer support that might actually work now.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.