Cosmetic Dentistry Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 enables players to include banner patterns into their beds, sort of like what they can already do with guards. This can be done simply by crafting a mattress with the banner. The banner will encircle the entire bed, so the colour of the mattress doesn’t matter as far as the colour of the banner if they’re combined. Furthermore, players may separate them by crafting the decorated mattress by itself. This will yield the initial banner used and will leave the initial mattress employed in the grid.
Cosmetic Beds Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 – Bedspreads
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.