Cosmetic Wings Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 adds cosmetic wings to Minecraft. Simply press the Y key (default can be rebound) to open the wing select screen. Wings can be moved and resized and some wings can also be recoloured. Note the wings are purely cosmetic and will not allow you to fly.
Cosmetic Wings Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 – Fully Customizable Wings
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.